Monday, July 02, 2007

Blogging Madness!

two blogs in one day? madness!

The past several months, I have been rather hermatose (hermit + comatose).

So, I guess I will finally spill the beans.

I am back on my way to India for at least 10 months!
I am doing a year long Hindi Program. I did the three month version of the program last summer, and this year I hope to achieve fluency. I am really excited and I got a fellowship for the program.
So, Next month I'll be on my way. Stay tuned for updates from India.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was just wondering where you studied Hindi? Was it a university/institute?

Thanks

LinZi said...

I studied Hindi in three different ways... first I used the "Teach yourself Hindi" and "Teach yourself Hindi script" books by Rupert Snell. I also took classes at my university, and I also did an advanced Hindi program with the American Institute of Indian Studies (AIIS)(http://www.indiastudies.org/) There is also another summer language program at Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison called SASLI that you can take too (though I have not done that program) http://sasli.wisc.edu/

I would say I picked up the most at AIIS because it was in the country and you are immersed in the language... :)

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]adsense blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.