Sunday, December 26, 2010

Photo Blog-- Since December 22, 2010

December 22, 2010


Vivek and I see each other after five months. (Jet lag?)

December 23, 2010

Kaveri Hostel- J.N.U. I know this picture is a bit blurry, but I love how this scene in the middle of Kaveri Hostel (Vivek's dorm) is so familiar now to me. I feel like J.N.U. is my second home.

Transportation-- A Blue Line Bus (the "Killer" buses in Delhi responsible for many deaths due to insane driving-- they are supposed to be phased out as the new Green non-AC and Red AC buses are phased-in along with the Metro (subway) in Delhi (new, fancy, and a bit crowded). A JNU student on a bike passes in front. Bikes are probably the most common form of transportation on campus and around India.

December 24, 2010 (Christmas eve)

New Payel (anklets)- a Christmas present from Vivek-- picked out with help from our friends Nusrat and Sarfaraz (to go with the black sari and bangles Vivek also picked out for me-- blouse in progress, so I don't have it yet!)

Me being a dork-face (as usual). This is Manjul-- Vivek's best friend, and we three enjoyed a lovely dinner together in CP. CP is going through some major renovations these days. Here we stand in front of the "Metro Station" sign for the newish Delhi subway system.

1 comment:

Alex said...

excellent picture of you sis.