Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One of those "tagged" thingies

6 Things I Value

(In no particular order)

1. Love and compassion for all living things

2. Honesty

3. Accepting that life isn't going to be perfect, and that's OK.

4. My own golden rule: As long as anothers actions aren't hurting anyone, let them do as they desire.

5. Respecting the environment for the sake of humans and other living beings.

6. Helping others purely to help, rather than to "get something back later"



6 Things I Don’t Support


1. Assuming different= wrong

2. Thinking some people are more worthy of basic needs than others.

3. War/Violence in any form.

4. Treating some people like they are too ignorant to make their own decisions.

5. Ignoring an issue/problem/suffering rather than trying to find a solution.

6. Selfishness.

6 People I Tag

1. My sister

2. Vivek

3. Abby

4. Sue

5. Pooja

6. Anyone else who wants to do it.


You can either put your answers as a comment to this blog, or put them on your own blog and link in my comments. :)

No comments: