Sunday, October 15, 2006

just another day

sitting around the house. Another saturday finished off... another week of work-class-homework to begin. i feel such a detachment from this place. Just want to get it overwith. I barely try to hang out with the few friends I have, prefering to stay indoors, reading or making myself new recipes. Alas. I don't know. I don't feel invested enough to try. A friend I had last year and I don't talk anymore. It's too bad, but I feel like it's not my fault. I feel like I only did what was fair. What else can I do?

Last night I went to a Garba (learning) night. It was really fun and I wish I could dance more often.. maybe take lessons... it would be fun.

My mom and sister visited last weekend. I was so excited for them to come.. but when they got here I got all grumpy and snappy. I don't know what my deal is...

What else? My week is basically working, class, reading, and watching one of my 5 tv channels. Weekends are usually doing the dishes i didnt do during the week, laundry, and homework. Sometime I go out for a bit, but I don't feel much like partying, and less like drinking. Then I have to watch the drunk people. They are somewhat amusing, and somewhat.. well... like that guy at the party before.. a disgusting guy....

nothing else much here...

2 comments:

MZ said...

your schedule sounds dangerously close to mine when i was still finishing classes. except i had one channel instead of five. it'll pass. but you already know that. and you have such good ideas that are coming from this too (re: your email to me). but you already know that too.

Jasmeet said...

So is it like the I can't live with or without you feeling?